Thursday, May 25, 2017

Bound By Steel


Bound By Steel
by Connie Lafortune
Genre: Romantic Suspense

Lyra Harper
I was driving home to spend the holidays with my family.
But I lost control of my vehicle on an icy mountain road.
I slammed into a tree on the edge of Lake Lucerne.
I barely remember writing my name on the frosted windowpane.
The darkness had swallowed me whole.
I spiraled toward oblivion.
When I awoke from the gloom
I found myself in an old log cabin
With the devil’s eyes piercing fiercely into mine.



Ryker Steel
Up until four days ago, my life was tedious and tiresome.
Until, I rescued a dainty girl with golden hair and hazel eyes.
She looks just like the one I’m trying to forget.
Now my life has turned upside down and inside out.
You see, I inadvertently revealed my true identity.
Now, she can never leave.
We will live in hell, until we take our last breaths, together.
Lyra was the one who insisted on playing the game.
But I have a gut feeling, I will be the one to lose…





Connie is a true believer in love conquering all... This being the reason why she loves writing romance novels. She wants to create a story based on strong, believable characters. One's that will make you laugh, cry and feel every emotion under the sun. Connie wants to leave you breathless and begging for more...


Follow the tour HERE for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and giveaways!





1 comment:

  1. Now that the Bound by Steel Book Tour and Giveaway is coming to a close, I'd like to thank all of you who have commented, entered and made this month such a success! And a special thank you to Traci Hayden for hosting this event!

    ReplyDelete