Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Burned By Kimberley Patterson


Burned
By Kimberley Patterson
Genre: Suspense, Mystery

Pay attention to the signs that are all around you,” Sarah's mother used to say. Sarah never listened until her world turned upside down in the wake of her mother’s death. When sifting through the fiery ashes, signs begin to appear, giving her the feeling that the accident was less of an accident and more of foul play. While Sarah struggles to understand the images haunting her dreams, she finds herself losing a grip on reality.
Based on true events, Sarah unravels the mystery surrounding her mother's death, and, in doing so, uncovers an internal darkness capable of murder. 


Horses were one of my first loves, and writing soon followed. As a child, I spent hours writing poems, and short stories (about horses). My parents realized that I was horse-obsessed and decided to buy me one after taking riding lessons for two years. I think they hoped that all of the hard work, and hours spent mucking stalls would help me give up this expensive hobby. They were wrong. Writing is still a passion of mine, although now I primarily write fiction. My first novel, Red Rock, was published in 2010, and big surprise, there are horses in it. My second novel, The Three Month Plan was released August 2013.
Other Loves: My family, yoga, skincare and makeup, sushi, and raising money for pediatric cancer. I have two rescue dogs and would have more if there weren’t zoning restrictions. I’m always trying something new, as I tend to get bored very easily. Thankfully, my love of driving around with the gas light on fuels some excitement. I love novels with happy endings, and am a hopeful romantic. My latest obsession is browsing Netflix, and I can name all 50 states in alphabetical order in under 30 seconds. Do I feel a wager coming on?







2 comments:

  1. I think this book sounds like a very interesting and intriguing read! Looking forward to checking it out!

    ReplyDelete