Monday, February 1, 2016

Dark Fantasies

2016 Blitz Banner

BOOK INFORMATION

TITLE – Dark Fantasies SERIES – Fantasy Diary Series AUTHOR – Siren Allen GENRE – Paranormal Romance PUBLICATION DATE – 12/31/2014 LENGTH (Pages/# Words) – 474 pages PUBLISHER – Driven Independent Media COVER ARTIST – Driven Independent Media

dfcover

BOOK SYNOPSIS

One kiss was all it took.
Between work, family and her ex-boyfriend, Ashley Blakely is completely stressed out. She doesn’t have time to write in her fantasy diary or compete in the annual ‘fantasy wish’ competition her and her sisters have going. The only thing she wants for Christmas is normalcy.
All hope of a normal Christmas… or life… fly out the window the moment she’s kissed by Kelan Grant. Now she’s swept up in a whirlwind of romance, seduction and danger. She wants no part of this new life. Yet once she finds out that her sisters and her best friend are in jeopardy, she will do whatever it takes to keep them safe. Even allow herself to be kidnapped and handcuffed by a devil in disguise.
Dr. Kelan Grant always keeps his word. The moment he lays eyes on Ashley, he vows she will be his for eternity. He doesn’t care that his brother is mated to her sister and wants to keep their real heritage a secret from the Blakely family. Kelan will do whatever it takes to claim his bride.
Kidnapping her is the easy part. Winning her heart is going to take some strategic planning. But between the dark angels stalking him and Ashley’s constant need to break every item in his home, Kelan is having a hard time romancing the woman who he feels already belongs to him.
Will he get the eternity with Ashley he’s envisioned? Or will his enemies snatch her from his grasp and awaken the monster he tries to hide?

BUY & TBR LINKS


dfnothingsweettease

EXCERPT

The incubi side of him could not fathom why anyone would stoop so low as to pleasuring themselves. There was always someone out there who could bring you more pleasure than your own hand could. After tonight she would never use this item again. He would destroy her pleasure toy, tonight. 
‘We will go inside,’ he informed his beast. ‘But we will not touch her.’ A growl vibrated through his skull. ‘We will not touch her,’ he said again, this time with more force. His beast may control him at times, but when it came to this female, Kelan would be the one in charge. ‘Say it,’ Kelan demanded of his beast. ‘Say we will not touch her.’
-She wants to be touched. Look at her, she’s so close. I can almost taste her orgasm. 
Kelan rubbed a hand over his face. He could almost taste it also. He wanted to taste it, he needed to taste it. ‘Say it demon or I will turn around and seek out the room Jackson has gotten for us to stay in.’ 
-We will not touch her… unless she asks us to. 
That was good enough for him. Kelan cloaked himself, making his form invisible to her eyes and then teleported into her bedroom He wasn’t prepared for the scent of her arousal to hit him so hard. She smelled delicious. His mouth watered and his fangs protruded from his gums. He forced himself to turn away. He backed himself up into the corner of the room, far away from her. One deep breath, then another, followed by two more calmed him down enough so he could gaze upon her once more. 
Kelan shook his head. This was a bad idea. But now that he was in here, he couldn’t bring himself to leave. Her nightgown was up around her waist and Kelan could see the spot he wanted to lick, so pink, so wet. His gums ached. He wanted to slide his tongue inside of her. He wanted to sink his fangs into her thigh and drink from her, over and over. 
Again, he had to force his gaze away from her. Across the room there was a mirror. His reflection confirmed what he was thinking. His beast was trying to surface. Kelan stared into the glass, noticing how dark his eyes were and how long his fangs had become. 
‘We will not touch her,’ Kelan repeated his earlier command. 
-I cannot help it. I cannot sit still while she’s moving like that.

AUTHOR BIO

Hi, my name is Siren Allen. I’m a writer and lover of all things erotic and romantic. I reside in southern Mississippi where I write steamy romances that are guaranteed to make you blush. When I’m not listening to the characters in my head and jotting down their adventures, I am busy working as a Clinical Laboratory Technician.
I love to travel, preferably with my husband, so he can do all of the driving. I enjoy time with my family, who are just as silly as I am. I have no children… yet, wish me luck! My hobbies are reading, writing and shopping, though I hate trying on clothing. If I wasn’t a writer or a Laboratory Professional, I would probably be a Secret Agent. But that’s the beauty of being a writer, you can create your own world and be whoever you want to be. In my imaginary world, I am Queen and my siblings are my minions.
I write books for all paranormal romance lovers. It doesn’t matter if you’re white, black, brown, male, female or a zombie…. yes I do have a friend that’s a zombie. Bottom line is, my characters reflect everyday people and everyday people love reading about love. Throw in some awesome sex and you have the perfect recipe. Enjoy!

AUTHOR FOLLOW LINKS


This event has been organized & hosted by
2016 Follow Button

No comments:

Post a Comment