Title ~ Renovating A Heart
Series ~ Love Under Construction, Book Three
Author ~ Deanndra Hall
Genre ~ Erotic Romance
Check out the entire Series ~ Find out for yourself what all the hype is about!
FREE ONLY $0.99
Steve McCoy survived a harrowing youth and a horrible tragedy and still made it as a successful attorney and businessman. And he’s managed to keep his broken, battered heart under wraps by working with short-term submissives at his popular BDSM club, Eden’s Gate.
Until Kelly Markham came along. Kelly’s history was as bad or worse than Steve’s. She lost the only man she ever loved, a faithful, loving Dom, but she never lost hope. When she’s invited to visit Eden’s Gate, she feels like she’s finally found a home. Better yet, she finds a man who’ll help her reintegrate into the community, even if his help is only offered for one month.
Unfortunately, Kelly discovers that being Steve’s submissive is not easy. Matter of fact, when she accidentally trips a trigger from Steve’s history, being his submissive could actually be dangerous, even deadly. Steve’s determined to keep her at a distance and never show her his heart, but can he hold out when he realizes his best shot at a happily ever after might not survive?
Deanndra Hall is a working writer living in far western Kentucky. A free spirit and chronic jokester, she and her partner of over 30 years enjoy visiting their two adult children and their partners and playing with their three crazy little dogs. When she's not writing, Deanndra can be found kayaking, working out at the gym, cooking something healthy, or reading. After writing for business, industry, academia, and non-profits for years and having her work credited to others, she jumped into the fiction realm, particularly erotic fiction and erotica, and had so much fun she never looked back. Look for her on Twitter and Facebook and on her website and blog.
Connect with Deanndra
Everyday During the Tour one lucky entry will be picked randomly to win a Signed eBook from the Series.
*All entries will be eligible for the Grand Prize - A Kindle Paperwhite
(winner will be announced on May 26, 2014)a Rafflecopter giveaway
The Bookish Laurel | Here is some of what I read | Jen's All About Books | BookJunkyGirls | Fangirl Moments and My Two Cents | Love Romance Books | StarAngels Reviews | Literary Sweet | Blushing Divas Book Reviews | Lindsey Armstrong | Mad In Wonderland Reviews | A One-Click Addict's Book Blog | Wicked Reads | Bound by Books Book Review | Books and Beyond Fifty Shades | As You Wish Reviews | Wicked Women Book Blog | Deborah Bean
Deal Sharing Aunt | Smut and Bonbons | BabyCakes Book Blog | Traci Hayden | AJ's Bootylicious Book Reviews | Books and Bindings | Musings From An Addicted Reader | Heidi Ryan
Escape by Fiction | iHeartBooks by MiLo18 | Beautifully Broken Book Blog | Hines and Bigham's | Literary Tryst | Love to Read | Cajun Book Lover | Meleth Bookaddicted
Book Bangers Blog | ReadingReneeReviews | Sassy Book Diva | Anny Books | Pinky's Favorite Reads | Brazen Bibliophile | Crazy Cajun Book Addicts | Naughty Moms' Story Time
Tsukime Reads and Reviews | Books and Friendz | Books Are Love | Shavana Merrick | This Redhead LOVES Books | A Book Addict's Delight | All Things Romance | Tattered Book Blog | Jackie's Book Reviews
20 Fun Facts – Laura
1. The first time Laura saw Vic, she was afraid of him. She’s never told him that.
2. When she was a baby she had six toes on her left foot. Her parents had one removed before she was two.
3. When Laura was younger, she had freckles. She hated them. Now she wishes she had them back.
4. Once when she was in high school she bought a bikini so tiny that her mother made her take it back to the store.
5. She considers herself a morning person. And she likes to go to bed about ten o’clock.
6. She says the first thing she notices about a guy is his eyes, especially dark, smoky brown ones.
7. She grew up on country music. She always loved Keith Whitley. She’s an Alan Jackson fan and she loves George Strait too.
8. If she could do anything she wanted, she’d have a farm and raise corn and soybeans.
9. One day she admitted to Nikki that she had a huge crush on Tony when she first met him through Steve. She still thinks he’s the second sexiest guy in the world.
10. She and Peyton used to spend every Tuesday evening at the gun range. Her weapon of choice is a first-generation Glock 19.
11. Her brother gave her a locket for Christmas when she was eleven and he was seven. She still has it.
12. She had a collie when she was a child (yes, named Lassie).
13. Working for Steve was her dream job. Even though he’s very good-looking, she was impressed that he never came onto her; he’s always treated her with respect.
14. Cooking is something she’d never mastered, but she’s enjoying learning with help from Nikki. She says Nikki is a great teacher because she loves making simple foods.
15. Her middle name, Elaine, was her paternal grandmother’s name.
16. Being Snow White in a school play when she was nine made her want to be an actress.
17. She and her high school best friend, Lana, used to prank call each other’s brothers and pretend they were girls interested in them.
18. She wants Vic to design a huge, multi-colored chest plate tattoo to cover her entire chest and camouflage her scars. He’s thinking about it.
19. Her first car was a brown 1982 Pontiac Grand Prix. She loved it.
20. She really, really, really wants to go to Italy to meet the rest of the Cabrizzis.